Few more Pros for Auto Signalling with MSDAC counter:
7. Traction return, structure bonding issues,
8. Free from Flooding and ballast condition,
9. Less Cu cable required.
10. One track section per signal.
11. Simple control circuits, no sequential proving required.
12. Very low maintenance need.
13. Power saving over AFTCs.
15. Less theft prone.
16. Train shunt resistance TSR problem for lighter vehicles
17. less maintenance inventory
Pl send “SURPLUS/FLOATING” SAG details of IRSME, IRSE and IRTS of your Railway to me as a message on mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Will Tell U why latter… Confidentiality is assured.
It is learnt that Multi-section Digital Axle Counters (MSDAC)s have the following Pros in Auto Territory :
1. No need for FTC sleepers, GFN Liners etc
2. Absence of Glued Joints
3. Auto rest facility based on count of subsequent sectins
4. No Trk Ckt Mtce as there are less Eqpts and Locations
5. More Reliable than AFTC
6. Lower Life Cycle Costs
1. Trolley Failures
2. Possibility of Multiple Section Failures due to common Eqpt
Please share any further Adv/ Disadvantages.
Please share it with others…. IR site doesnt have it…..
The Post of AM(Sig) being operated as Adv (sig).
It is learn that …. Shri A.P. Mishra who is in the reckoning for the post of Chairman Railway Board has an edge. It is so because he is considered to be the favourite officer of Railway Minister Ms. Mamata Banerjee. Presently, he is Member-Engineering in Railway Board.
GSM-R Global System for Mobile Communications-Railways Industry Group
The majority of the early GSM-R suppliers have built up a GSM-R Industry Group. The members of this group are:
ALSTOM Transport S.p.A. STL, Funkwerk, Frequentis AG, Kapsch, Nokia Siemens Networks, Nortel Networks, Sagem Communications, Selex Communications, Siemens Mobile AG, Wenzel Electronik
You can find all related data on the IG website:
The Office of Rail Regulation (ORR) is the independent safety and economic regulator for Britain’s railways.
Periodic SPAD reports.
Shri A.P. Mishra is in the reckoning for the post of Chairman Railway Board. Presently, he is Member-Engineering in Railway Board.
Our earlier post said :
Is Shri Sanjeev Handa in the reckoning for the post of Chairman Railway Board ? Presently, he is Member-Mechanical in Railway Board.