* The largest animal that ever lived is also currently living — the blue whale.
* The world consumes 2 quarts (approx. 2 liters) of oil per person, per day.
* If Earth was the size of a basketball, the moon would be the size of a tennis ball and they’d be 25 feet apart.
* Of all the people in history that have reached 65 years of age, half of them are living right now.
* If Earth’s life was compressed into one year, then humans would have been around for only 2 seconds.
* The Middle East’s population almost tripled over the last 30 years.